Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Noemi X. Oliver has over 22 years of experience helping clients meet their financial goals. Detail-oriented Financial Consultant with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers, anticipate needs and identify suitable financial solutions. Skilled in overseeing projects and improving processes. Recognized as a top advisor nationally based on assets under management; attained 66th place in 2015 and list of top female advisors in 2017. Dr. Oliver manages portfolios consisting of investments, annuities, disability, and life insurance products.
Married to Bishop Gary Oliver
Mother to Chris J. Rivera, 22 & Luis Rey Rivera, 19
Co-Owner BX Haircare with sister Bee Salas
Community Involvement includes
– State Representative -Hispanic Women’s Network
– Board Member -Zonta Club of Brownsville
– Board Member -Moody Clinic
– Vice President Corporate Marketing – Sombrero Festival
– Recognized by the American Red Cross as Volunteer of the Year (2007) San Antonio chapter.
– President and co-founder of Building Financial Capacity Coalition 501c.
– Board member and co-founder of Project Space 501c.
– Certified Life Coach – Klemmer & Associates Leadership Training
– Christian Life Coach American Association of Christian Counselors AACC
– Certified Christian Counselor – Crisis Recovery Institute.
– Ph.D. Psychology – College of Biblical Studies